These are some key elements that the best Spanish courses should include:
- They should provide a 100% stress-free learning atmosphere.
- They make the experience so enjoyable that you won't even feel like your studying a language.
- They help you learn a lot in a brief time period.
- They make it easy to remember what you learn in the long run.
Free Demo Lessons
Customer Testimonial"Thanks, Dave. I received your Visual Link Spanish sample CD last week. I thought it was great. At the beginning of the year I signed-up for a beginning Spanish class, sponsored by a local college. For me, this eight-week class seems disorganized and difficult, while my progress with the language has been frustrating and discouraging. On the other hand your sample CD gave me the immediate impression that Spanish can be taught with classic organization, providing students like me with step-by-step, encouraging progress. I only wish I had spent the money on your Visual Spanish course rather than this class. Our class meets for just two more weeks, ending March 21. I only wish I had sample CD's for all fifteen students. I bet they all would be interested in your course. Thanks!"
~ Jerry Kern
Intelligent Spanish courses should also include:
- The best Spanish courses should provide a 100% stress-free learning atmosphere.
- Visual Learning - 65% learn best visually. Words should be linked to images for higher recall.
- Audio learning - 30% of people learn more through audio.
- Kinesthetic - 5% of us are kinesthetic or "touch/tactile" learners.
Research has shown that the best Spanish courses should implement a combination of the three learning styles above. This way people can utilize both their primary and secondary methods of learning for faster memorization and superior memory recall.
The Visual Link® Languages Spanish Course Incorporates all of the above plus more! Take a moment to watch our methodology demo below and see for yourself.