Courses in Spanish as a Foreign Language
Courses in Spanish as a foreign language should be designed to make learning fun and motivating so you are always excited to keep learning. The best way to find out if a course will do that for you is to take advantage of a free trial. But how many programs actually offer you a completely free trial? We do! The main reason we are one of the best courses in Spanish is because we cater to both a person's primary and secondary styles of learning. Give our free lessons below a try then watch our methodology demo on this page to see why we believe there isn't a better course in Spanish anywhere else.
|Spanish as a Foreign Language
Free Trial Lessons!
Customer Testimonial"I ordered this course and benefited hugely from it. Like many others, I have tried a good number of different Spanish learning courses with but mediocre results. This one on the other hand, is simply fantastic!"
~ Jim Trotter
The Problems with Most Spanish Courses:
- You learn a lot of random vocabulary that isn't useful in every-day speech.
- Most courses don't teach you how to put the words they teach into structured sentences and pharases that you can use in conversation immediately.
- Other courses only teach you the basics of the Spanish language. The rest is up to you to figure out.
What are some benefits of the Visual Link Spanish® course?
- We teach you useful words that you can put into use immediately.
- Our program shows how to use these words and phrases in complete sentences from the very beginning of the course. We want you to learn how to say hundreds of useful, everyday sentences sooner rather than later.
- Our Level I course takes you from a beginner to a mid-level intermediate Spanish speaker. We also offer the Spanish Comprehension Trainer, Digital Learning Center (DLC), Level II and Level III courses to help you continuously master the language.
Learn how scientific innovation led to the development of the Visual Link® Languages Spanish courses. Watch our short Methodology video below:
Which Spanish Course Should I Buy?
We don't expect you to make a purchase like this without being sure you're getting the program that's best for you. You need a chance to try sample lessons to see if you'll really learn Spanish with a particular program. Don't just find the most widely advertised product and assume it's the best. Expensive advertising is no substitute for proper teaching methods designed to help you speak Spanish immediately. We only ask that you give our free lessons a try so you can make an educated decision.